Contracts coordinator / Controller
Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited is looking for self-driven professional for their Tubular department
As part of a professional and forward thinking team, your responsibilities will include tender and project support, and communicating with our customers who are major players within the oil and gas sector. There will also be the opportunity to travel to our other European offices including London and Aberdeen.We take great pride in our technical know-how and operational ability, which is combined with a drive to keep customer service at the heart of what we do. To achieve this we recruit high calibre individuals, we invest in their training, and give them accountability and responsibility as soon as they are ready.
- Provide support on sales and tendering to the Linepipe Department Sales Managers
- Project coordination, administration and management from inception to delivery;
- Profit/loss analysis, risk monitoring, expediting shipments and payment management
- Handling enquires, preparation of firm offers/tenders
- Monthly expenses, reports, schedule
- Communication with customers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Attending meetings during execution of the project
- Liaison with external clients and suppliers
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- Business degree preferable
- Financial accounting AAT level would be highly regarded
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Tertiary level of education with good understanding of international commercial business is required
- Fluent in both norwegian and english
- Good IT-skills
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality
- Comfortable in dealing with senior management
- Emphatic communicator
- Flexible, adaptable and creative
- Able to travel within the UK/Europe etc.
Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited is a leading integrated trading company and investment solutions provider. With our European headquarters located in London we have 13 offices, based in 10 countries. We also have subsidiaries and affiliate companies located in the Middle East, Africa and in other areas of Europe. As a principal subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation, one of the world leaders in integrated trading, we have access to a global network of more than 72,000 people across 67 countries.
BUSINESSPEOPLE er et rekrutteringsselskap som bistår med å finne kandidater med riktig kompetanse og rett personlighet til akkurat ditt behov. Vår kjernekompetanse er stillinger på mellomledernivå innen økonomi og regnskap, salg, markedsføring, administrasjon, IT-support og HR/personal . Vi legger stor vekt på personlig service og tett oppfølging av våre kunder, så vel som våre kandidater. Gjennom VIKARPARTNER har vi vært totalleverandør av bemanningsløsninger siden 1989. Vi har i dag virksomhet i Oslo, Asker og Bærum.