Senior Partner Development Manager
Adding to our capability as a key market player in Europe, we are seeking a Senior Partner Development Manager, to support the development of our Integrated Payments Program in Northern Europe.
Applicants for this position should have a good knowledge and strong competence in payment technology and awareness of Supply Chain Participants in the Payments Industry. Relationship skills are an essential part of the role in developing strategic relationships with Elavon’s key Technology partners at product development and commercial stages in the supply chain.
The role holder is expected to both identify partners and work with Existing partners, to develop and manage our strategic Technology relationships. The candidate will support the business line markets growth objectives through agreed commercial and product partnerships across the territory.
- Specific responsibilities to include:
- Identification of New Technology Partners, further development and management of our strategic Technology relationships from a business and commercial perspective
- Management structure program for Partners
- Business Development planning, Technical and commercial
- Relationship management
- Contract management / Vendor Management
- Market Development planning with Business Line in Northern Europe
- Product steering and value proposition creation
- Distribution of Opportunities
- Partner Engagement Model and planning
- Partner Performance and objectives
- Ideally a qualification in technology, or equivalent work experience
- Strong professional technology experience within payments
- Basic Financial acumen, revenue v cost benefit aware
- Experience in the Acquiring Payments Industry
- Partner and product management experience
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to orientate large complex organizations
- Language skills – English/Norwegian
- Prior experience in a PSP or related company in Payments supply chain.
- Awareness or working experience of a matrix organization
The jobholder needs to be a competent professional with strong interpersonal skills and gravitas an excellent communicator who is able to influence at Executive level as well as primary contacts and decision maker’s in-order to create opportunities. Similarly, they must be accomplished at sharing, collaborating & portraying ideas across a broad range of business areas, in both Elavon and Identified Partner relationships.
About the company:
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
BUSINESSPEOPLE er et rekrutteringsselskap som bistår med å finne kandidater med riktig kompetanse og rett personlighet til akkurat ditt behov. Vår kjernekompetanse er stillinger på mellomledernivå innen økonomi og regnskap, salg, markedsføring, administrasjon, IT-support og HR/personal . Vi legger stor vekt på personlig service og tett oppfølging av våre kunder, så vel som våre kandidater. Gjennom VIKARPARTNER har vi vært totalleverandør av bemanningsløsninger siden 1989. Vi har i dag virksomhet i Oslo, Asker og Bærum.